Как начать зарабатывать в интернете новичку? Какая сумма для вклада является приемлемой для вас? 500 рублей - это много или мало? Что такое инвестиции, HYIP проекты, МЛМ, матрицы? Что такое криптовалюта, и как на ней можно заработать? Ответы на все эти вопросы вы можете получить на моём блоге - https://www.szamay.ru/ Надеюсь информация будет полезной для вас. Желаю вам удачи!Experience the thrill of miRunners premium thoroughbred ownership in the Bjorn Baker trained, Rubick filly. Don't miss out on owning your share and joining the inner circle of racing today, all for only $275 + $15 per month.
Here’s the main reasons why Rubick x Slainte – to be trained by Bjorn Baker – was a purchase we’re excited about.
The sire, Rubick
Rubick was widely touted as being the highest rated two-year-old of his generation. As the most precocious son of Encosta de Lago, Rubick was a brilliant weight-for-age winning sprinter as a 3-year-old.
A brilliant weight-for-age winning sprinter as a three-year-old and rated equal at 3 to another star-son of Encosta de Lago, Northern Meteor. His dam is a Group winning three-parts sister to champion sire Redoute’s Choice
Rubick’s trainer, Gerald Ryan, regarded Rubick as a ‘superstar’, and knew he had something special in which to work with, which shares a startling resemblance to Bjorn Baker’s first impressions of Rubick’s daughter, the beautiful filly, Rubick x Slainte.
About Rubick x Slainte
- A very athletic filly out of Willow Park Stud, NSW
- This filly has a real sprinting style, good girth and a nice hindquarter
- Sired by Rubick, the highest-rated 2YO colt of his generation
- This filly has a great attitude, is very mature and sensible
- Purchased at Magic Millions (Lot 319) for $275,000 AUD (inc. GST)
About The Trainer
- Bjorn Baker will train Rubick x Slainte
- Bjorn is one of the most sought-after trainers in Australia
- Claimed his first Group 1 winner with Music Magnate winning the Doomben 10,000
- Bjorn has won over $23 million dollars in prize money
- In more than 2,800 starts, Bjorn has a win rate of 17% and a place rate of 42%
This horse was bought at the 2018 Gold Coast Magic Millions for $275,000 AUD (inc GST). 1,000 units are available, and each unit costs $275. A monthly admin & training fee of $15 for your first unit and $5 for each additional unit is also payable.