Recreating a Cyberpunk 2077 Building in Minecraft! | How to Make Blocks Glow in Minecraft RTX
Bringing a very special Cyberpunk 2077 x Minecraft Mash!
In December, Cyberpunk 2077 was on my game agenda and I loved it, so I wanted to loosely recreate one of the iconic structures in Minecraft RTX.
A massive thank you to NVIDIA and their ANZ branch for sending me a 3080 GPU (Graphics Card) in the creation of this build!
Fun extra instructions for the curious spuds!
How to find your com.mojang folder for bedrock Minecraft:
-Please note that you must replace the 'paste your user here' with your own user profile on your computer, or you can find it manually using the directory steps.
I am unsure if the MinecraftUWP is the same for everyone, but you should find a folder that's similar for you regardless if that does not work.
Minecraft Java -- Bedrock conversion guide:
NVIDIA RTX Resource Pack site link:
Steps for emissive blocks in RTX Minecraft:
1. Download an RTX resource pack found on the NVIDIA website or from Planet Minecraft.
2. Unzip the download and go inside the folder. Zip up the contents and rename the file extension as .mcpack . If you cannot change the file extension, enable file extensions in your computer settings. Google the steps if you are unsure how.
3. Double click the zipped .mcpack file to automatically open Minecraft bedrock for the file to import.
4. Attach the pack to the desired world via 'edit' settings in game for the world and activate the pack.
5. Navigate to your com.mojang directory and follow the steps in the video to get to your textures.
6. Open the mer.tga file for the desired block in Photoshop and adjust as desired while following the steps in the video! (press ctrl + L while the green channel is selected and change the output level to the brightness you're after; this may take some trials - if you cannot see channels, search up how to show them for your particular Photoshop/program version.
7. If you want to change the block texture, open the .png file for the block instead and draw/paint to your desire!
8. Save and reload the world once you're done editing!
Thank you so much for watching!
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/f94X7Tn