In this lesson, you’ll see a study technique which can help improve English study habits and help you to learn English more efficiently. Make real, deep progress over time. You’ll see a mistake which many English learners make, and how you can avoid it.
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. Listening 4:12
2. Reading 9:15
3. Making a Study Plan 11:59
This lesson will help you:
- Understand what high-intensity practice is when learning, and how you can use it to improve your English Study Habits.
- Learn about low-intensity practice with learning and how that can also help your English study habits improve.
- Get some tips on both high and low-intensity practice when it comes to reading.
- See examples of high and low-intensity practice you can use to improve your listening English study habits.
- Put together a sample study plan you can use each day to improve your English study habits.
See more helpful lessons like this on our website: